Reservation form for birthdays
Please read carefully:
- Candles are not allowed due to safety reasons
- Confetti is also not allowed
- Currently we only accept cash. Card payments will be available in the future.
- Food and drinks from home are not allowed
- Should you not be able to make your reservation or there is a change in the number of guests, please let us know as soon as possible during working days. You can contact as at 09433 / 7999079 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are allowed to bring one birthday cake with you (Muffins/Cake/Cupcakes/Baked Goods). Please note that due to the health code and hygienic reasons we are not allowed to store your cake in our fridge/freezer. Forks, knives, and plates are available at the counter.
- We will not be able to give you an exact price since the prices vary due to food and drinks.
- When you arrive for your party, there will be a menu on your table. We ask you to please fill the menu out and drop it off at the counter.
- To be able to make a reservation there have to be at least 5 kids over the age of 2.
- Due to hygienic reasons socks have to be worn at all times inside the building. Please make sure that all kids and adults have socks with them. (Even during the summer)
After a successful booking you will receive a confirmation email.
Online reservations have to be made at least 3 days before the party.
Otherwise reservations have to be made by made phone during working hours at 09433 / 7999079.
Our General Terms and Conditions (AGB) apply.